Thursday, July 31, 2008

Updates

I can explain. I got a new computer. Really! I still haven't tried uploading photos from my pc to my new laptop or from my camera to the laptop. So, I'm lame.

Here's a bullet point rundown of what's new:
  • got a new laptop...a mac! I have coveted one forever. It's secondhand and I got a great deal on it. It's just lovely.
  • Saturday, we got a limo and went wine-tasting. Most of the wines were just so-so, but there were a few gems. All in all, a VERY fun day that ended with us at a waterslide park. I had never been to a waterpark before, but it was so amazingly fun! I felt like a kid!
  • Lola showed me a piece of paper on which she had been drawing. My jaw dropped when I saw it! She had drawn a sun and wrote in the middle S-U-N! Holy smokes, I did NOT know she knew how to spell sun! It now hangs out on our fridge door. My little girl is growing up fast!
  • Elise has a new hobby. She pretends to be a dog! She will crawl around on all fours, yipping and yapping. Here's the best part: when she gets to you, she starts licking you! It took me a while to piece it all together. I could not figure out for the life of me, why my 19 month old was obsessively licking my pant legs!
  • Elise is growing up too. She has started trying to sing songs that are familiar to her, like the ABC song. It's pretty cute.
  • pictures/video to follow soon!
  • I bought the girls each a new pair of shoes. They are identical because Lola just loves wearing the same thing as Elise. The shoes have lights that light up when they walk. This provided Elise with non-stop entertainment for a whole day...she tried to catch the lights as she walked! Too funny!!!

No comments: