Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bad Mommy Day...

Today is one of those days I wish I do over. I was totally distracted because of some dinner party I was hosting and, therefore, spent most of the day trying to shoo the kids out from under my feet. My friend brought her kids over for a little bit, which helped, but that short time was their only entertainment for the day. My poor Lola gets the most of my frustrations because she's older. I feel so bad. This dinner party didn't have to be a big deal, but they were clients of Dan's, so I was out to impress. But lately, I feel like I'm putting so much priority into things that don't matter as much as my kids too. I feel like I need to refocus my energy...Mommy-time is super is important, I do realize that, but I also feel that I can stand to prioritize a bit better and maybe then I wouldn't get so impatient with the girls. Who are being...well...kids. And for such a short time, in the scheme of things....
Argh! I totally missed the Mommy 101 class. Maybe I slept in.

No comments: