Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My filthy car


After dropping Lola off at preschool today, I decided I couldn't take one more minute in that filth, so here I've been all morning cleaning my car out. I took out the car seats and found a sea of half-eaten snacks, twigs, rocks and dried flowers. I even scrubbed the car seats...there they are sitting in the sun to dry.

It still needs a lot more cleaning...I'm actually contemplating taking it to the car detailer place down the street from me. I loathe to pay for car cleaning because I know I have a hose, bucket and driveway right here at home and can do it myself for free, but I think I might surrender to the convenience of getting it done with quickly so I can go pick Lola up in a nicely cleaned car.

Which will then proceed to get dirty again right away. Why do I bother???

No comments: