Thursday, September 18, 2008

House of Pain

In the span of about 2 hours this evening, Elise tripped on her own feet, landing with her head hitting a wall corner. Lola fell in the bathtub, hitting her head on the porcelain soap dish. Then Elise was running onto the bathroom's wet floors and slipped, landed on her back, smacking her head on the cement tile floor.
There have been many tears (mine) and goose eggs (theirs) in this house tonight. I didn't even bother putting away the arnica, rescue remedy or the bumps-n-bruises stick. Now everyone is asleep peacefully. I am finally beginning to unwind and decompress with a glass of wine.

Must be a full moon tonight??

1 comment:

Lundy Wilder said...

Funny what one ends up reading on the web. I have a Google 'alert' set up for the phrase 'cement tile' so they sent me a link to your blog. I spent all this time reading about the pea up the nose, etc...I was in your shoes many years ago. Mine were boys, and we had plenty of the same sort of 'goings on'
I am interested in cement tile because I have started a company to import cement tile with my designs on it

Hope today is a great one for you and your girls :o)