Sunday, March 30, 2008

Back to L.A. again...

Tonight we are going to the Lakers game at the Staples center. Pretty exciting stuff even though I don't care for basketball one bit. Nah, for me, the excitement is in the celebrity-spotting potential!
I almost scrapped our plans since Lola was throwing up last night, but she does seem so much better today and she was just outside flying a kite with daddy a few minutes ago, looking cheerful as can be. Plus, our friends have had these tickets for months...they are floor courtside seats worth more than a couple of hundred bucks a piece. They were given to my friend's husband by some company that is shmoozing him.

So! Wish me luck oggling celebrities! Oh and...er...go lakers!

2 comments:

veganmomma said...

Hey, that sounds fun, minus the drive! I'd go though if I had the chance. I hope you guys have fun!

Jessa said...

I'm with you..basketball? P.U. Hope you see someone with a huge zit, toilet paper stuck to his/her shoe..or something equally disarming and embarassing;)

Jess
(who could never shoot a lay-up which is why she's so bitter)