Monday, March 10, 2008

Now I've been tagged.

I'm going to play the game! Here are the rules, per veganmomma:
Rules:Link to your tagger and post these rules.Share 5 facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Ok, 5 factoids:
1. I was born and raised in Montreal, Canada. Oh wait, that's on my blog so it's probably nothing new to you all.
2. I was heavily involved in Army cadets from age 12-19, my last year was served as a Civilan Instructor. It was like a huge family there and I still keep in touch with a few people.
3. In high school I wore all black and had purple hair that was often in pig tails.
4. I saw bands that I never thought I would ever see in my lifetime, like the Specials, the Selecter, Exploited and the Buzzcocks.
5. That said, Pete Shelley gave me his guitar pick at the end of the one and only Buzzcocks shows I've ever seen. He probably felt sorry for the lunatic girl who had pushed her way to the front of the stage and sang every word to all their songs at the top of her lungs.....

Ok, now for the tagging....

1 comment:

StarBerry said...

I heart the Buzzcocks! I've only seen them once too. And I'm still working on this whole tagging thing. I don't have computer smarts!