Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cake or Death!!!!

If you know me really well, you'll know about my secret obsession with Eddie Izzard. I've done crazy stuff like stand in line for hours in L.A. to get an autograph, hop a plane nearly 9 months pregnant to catch one of his shows in San Francisco, etc...well, at least this was all before I had kids. Now, it's not so easy to just hop a plane. Dan is totally accepting of my little obsession and goes along with me. I think he's secretly obsessed with him too. ha ha!
Anyway, for the first time that I know of, Eddie Izzard will be HERE! yay! The show is not until August, but I already have my front and center tickets bought and I'll be counting the months.

"Well, do you have a flag?"
Eddie Izzard - Dress to Kill

5 comments:

Elaine said...

DUDE! I wish I was coming with you! AGGGHAGHAGHAGHG!

Cake or death?
Cake please.

WE ONLY HAD THREE BITS!
Didn't know there'd be such a rush.

Off to sob in my cereal now.

Luci said...

AWWW! Why don't you? ...i'll give you the secret code if you want to buy presale tix...shhhhhh!

The force is rather strong with you!

Jessa said...

Did I leave the gas on?

Iris said...

Um, I think I'll take the cake.

We love Eddie Izzard in this house too. I'll have to tell my Dan about it, hopefully he'll want to go.

veganmomma said...

I tagged you for a dumb thing so if you want to play...I like it but I don't care if you aren't "feeling" it. Sorry to take away from your cake party.