Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday




Trying to catch up here...

The day of Lola's birthday, she went to school and enjoyed the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins with her classmates and then later on, we went shopping for Halloween stuff for the party. She chose the restaurant for dinner that night and we invited a couple of her friends to join us. She got our gift from us at dinner...at first she was like "whatever, it's not the one I asked for", but has been playing with it ever since. We got her a ladybug rainboot, raincoat & umbrella set. When I had been shopping for them, (months ago!), I showed her the two different patterns and she told me then that she liked the flower pattern best, but when I went to buy it, her size wasn't available. I didn't think she'd really remember, but I clearly underestimate that girl!

No comments: