Wednesday, December 10, 2008

When Bad Clothes Happen to Good People...




I always see articles with this title in the celebrity gossip rags, but actually, I think Elise looks splendid in her sister's nightgown, baby sock on one foot, my black sock on the other and some stickers on her forehead for good measure! Later, she decided that her pink hat would complete the haute fashion look.

Oh and the hair! Just fabulous! The bed-head look that didn't come from a fancy pomade or hair dressing. It came from actually sleeping in bed, along with a mama who did nothing to fix it.

ahhhh!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

That last photo is amazing! So much character and brilliance in that one!

Luci said...

I agree! She looks poised to recite Shakespeare or something of that nature!

Lisa said...

I love it! She is so adorable. At first glance I thought she had a little boo boo on her forehead.