Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lola & Elise's room



It's not finished yet. I've been busting my hump all weekend getting these rooms painted and done with, but I hit a speed bump when I realized we don't have the bed frame we need for the new headboard/footboard. And the white blinds that I took down from the old playroom/new guestroom don't fit in Lola's window. I was really counting on using those, so now I'm researching other options. I will probably just find drapes since I already have hardware for that. The color scheme will make it a bit of a challenge, but I'm down.

We used a VOC-free paint for this room and the shade is pretty nice, but a bit hard to describe. It's like a light pinkish purple. Lilac, maybe? Even lilac, I think, implies more of a purple tone and this is not very purple...just a bit purple-y. Her new bedspread is awesome. I can't wait to see what it looks like on her bed. It's chocolate brown with big white flowers. Again, organic and affordable. Thank you Linens n Things!

No comments: