Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lola cut her hair. Again.



I really thought she would have learned her lesson from the last time this happened. When I was pregnant with Elise, she gave herself a "Farrah Fawcett meets Jeff Foxworthy" hairdo.

This morning I trimmed her bangs just a tad, then put the scissors down to do something else. A few minutes later, she presents me with a fistful of her hair, proudly exclaiming how she didn't hurt herself with the scissors!

I had to try to fix it, but now her hair is SHORT. My friend Sara is on her way over as I write this to try and fix it. She was a hairdresser in a former life so, hopefully, this can be salvaged. These photos above are how her hair looks right now. I should have taken a "before" shot that showed the big chunk of hair missing from the right side of her head!

No comments: