Thursday, May 1, 2008

Excuse me while I brag about my kid for a moment...

I have a couple of other things that I've been waiting to blog about, but I just had to write this post really quick since it just happened and I'm still in shock...the good kind!
We just got home from playgroup and Lola wanted lunch. She asked for a peanut butter, chard and banana sandwich! um, yuck! whatever, I didn't say anything, except to tell her we were out of chard. She looked so disapointed, I suggested spinach instead and she agreed. She is now munching on her peanut butter, spinach and banana sandwich. I thought it would be gross, but I tasted it myself and...not bad! I think we've hit on a cool combination here. Try it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

hmmm that sounds kid-created! I remember blogging a while ago about Ben wanting peanut butter on his mini cheeseburger...