Monday, May 5, 2008

MS Walk!

Better late than never, right? I'm so behind! This event was over a week ago and I'm just blogging about it now! The problem with that is the nuances of the day are all forgotten in my mommy-brain (or lack of, I should say!) so this isn't going to be nearly as descriptive as it could have been had I written that day. Oh well. I do remember though, that it was bloody hot as hell and, even at 8:30 a.m., the sun was absolutely baking us! It was very nice to walk with a friend and get to know each other better, while enjoying a beautiful side of San Diego that I don't get to see too often. For future walks, though, I will be leaving Lola home with Dan. I really don't know what I was thinking there! I do want to try this again next year, but get a lot more people out there and maybe even raise some decent money!

No comments: