Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bread on roids!



I was *this* close to giving up ever making bread again, until I found this recipe. This is my second time using and *great scots* look at the sheer size of these loaves! And they are the same size, for the first time ever. They not only look amazing, but are light, fluffy and taste delicious. Perfect for sandwiches!
I followed the recipe to the T. The only thing I did differently was use coconut oil in place of the olive oil. I melted the coconut oil down to a liquid because I didn't want to mess with the dry ingredient/wet ingredient ratio. Making bad bread is so frustrating so I wasn't taking any chances! The only negative?? I've already eaten 1/2 a loaf....

3 comments:

Jen said...

i LOVE making bread and that recipe looks fantastic! i'll have to try it out :0

Haniya said...

Wow ~ awesome results! I'm glad my recipe worked for you!

Love, Wardeh
at GNOWFLINS™

Luci said...

Thank you for posting it! We've already been through a loaf and a half!