Thursday, November 27, 2008

Don't you just hate it when....

You really want to vent and blog about something that is very upsetting to you, but you really can't. And it's just in case the one person in the world whom you don't want to read your blog and probably doesn't even know what a blog is, just happens to read your blog that day.
That is kinda how I'm feeling right now. I really, really doubt there's any chance of my little vent being read by that person, but why take the chance?
Anyway. Suffice to say, there is something that I'm dying to vent about and it somewhat (read: pretty much) blew my holiday for me. Next year, I will definitely do things differently.
There!!!! I vented!

How did your holiday dinner go?

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Bummer. I feel the exact same way sometimes. That is the only negative to bloggiing. I hope next year is better for you.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that you had a bad day. Feel free to vent at me when ever you need to.