Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Walk...

So today I walked Elise in the stroller to my local grocery store and back to buy a toothbrush. A toothbrush to replace the toothbrush of hers that she lost a couple of days ago. So yes, if you must know, I haven't brushed her teeth in a couple of days. I finally decided today was the day, so we walked to the grocery store. It's about 3 miles round trip, which isn't that bad but there are some hills thrown in for good measure. Where I live, there are hills everywhere. I guess I was kind of preparing myself for the MS Walk on April 26th. It's also 3 miles. yup, I sure hope lots of my other mama friends will be joining me on this very beneficial walk. Yesireeee bob.

ahem.

So let's be blunt. this means YOU. So if you haven't already, please sign up here and walk with me. It's a cause dear to me because my brother's wife lives with this illness. Thanks!
er, Jessica you are excused seeing as how you live in Japan and all....

3 comments:

Jessa said...

Can I pledge you?
I'll pledge you...and raise a beer in your honor. I'm just a good friend like that, what can I say?

Love,
J

Alexandra said...

yo - so I'm gonna walk with you...Any excuse to get more exercise, right?

I hope I picked the correct walk - I signed up for the one at Legoland.

See ya!

Luci said...

aaack! I registered for the one in san diego, which is brand new this year. It's in old town. No worries, we can change it if, of course, that's ok with you! Thanks for pointing that out, though, I should have specified that in my post.