Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Anthony

I actually got to talk to my cousin on the phone this morning and that was great! He sounded awesome, which I was not expecting so soon after the accident. As of this morning, the doctors still haven't started his facial reconstruction, but hopefully, he went into surgery today. You can tell he's anxious to get home and get on with healing there, but he was AMAZINGLY upbeat and positive. I told him it made my day to talk with him...I think he is going to be just fine, after all! I want to help somehow, but I don't know what to do.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I haven't been able to read blogs for the last couple of days so this is the first I'm hearing of this. So scary and so glad he's going to be OK. That really is my worst nightmare! Let me know if you need to talk. I happen to like you and would be happy to listen if needed!

Luci said...

thank you, thank you! you are really very sweet. I appreciate it!