Saturday, January 5, 2008

Mama recharged the ol' batteries

As per my New Year's Resolution, I took time out for myself to do something fun. Last night I went out with the girls to this cool little bar. Dan was so proud of me for doing it, he thinks I don't get out enough. He's right! So I had me a nice little hall pass for the night! We had a blast and now I'm procrastinating making my way over to wannabehippie (who shall be referred to as Sneaky Camera Girl from now on) because, remembering the evil glint in her eyes, I just know she will have fantastically horrific photos posted as evidence of our good times.

So, we've decided we're going to be doing this once a month...why, oh why, didn't we think of this before???

1 comment:

erika_deanne said...

k so of course I had to go look at the pics elaine posted lol. but looks like an awesome time was had by all!