Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kids Club Torture?

So I took the girls to the gym today to play in the Kids Club while I worked out. Lola is totally fine with this, but Elise....well...let's just say not so much. I was called over the loudspeaker to come to the Kids Club about 35 min. into my workout. I walked in to find Elise hysterical and Lola just playing and having a good old time. They told me they had tried to call me a while ago, but I didn't hear them.

so, WHAT DO I DO? Resign myself to try to fit in gym time around the schedule of my workaholic husband? Or do I keep taking her and hope she eventually "gets used to it"?
Argh! It felt pretty bad when I picked up my little crying mess of baby...I don't relish doing that again....

help!

1 comment:

julia said...

Maybe just go for 20 minutes, or 30 minutes, or until she cries? 20 minutes is definitely better than nothing.

Unless she was hysterical the whole time, and they just decided to come get you after a half hour...

poor little elise!