Saturday, November 24, 2007

Apparently trying to channel Clark Griswold...


I'm not feeling very good today, so I took a nap with the baby this morning. This photo is what I awoke to.

I'm still in shock! All I remember is that my husband and I had a casual chat about putting up Christmas lights, then he and Lola trotted off to the store and I took a nap.

THIS obnoxious 8 ft snowman was what they came home with!

My husband, who doesn't even get into anything "holiday" related, and Lola, both apparently thought this was the perfect addition to our front yard. They are beaming!

I'm speechless! Just speechless.

7 comments:

lola coca-cola said...

wow. now you are officially one of "those" families.

but look how happy Lola looks. probably worth it.

veganmomma said...

Ha! That is hilarious, we aren't too far behind you...

Luci said...

That's not all! If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you will notice numerous plastic candy canes that light up....people will be able to see our house from space.

Jessa said...

*sigh*
I'd kill to be able to drive around a neighborhood with tacky ornaments made in China...

I'm one of two houses with lights in this neighborhood:(

nch said...

Lola is going to remember that day forever.

Luci said...

Yes...it will be difficult for me to erase this image from my mind too! ha ha!

erika_deanne said...

its funny, my mom and dad have a giant snowman who Nathalie calls "frosty" and she is deathly afraid of him. When I showed her this picture of Lola hugging "frosty" she couldn't understand why Lola wasn't scared, lol