Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Feast....

So I'm sure you're all wondering why I haven't been blogging or anything in the last day or two, right? Of course you are! Anyway, I'm hosting Thanksgiving so it's kind of a 3 day process for me. Armed with my to-do lists and schedules, doing all the food over 3 days is way less stressful to me than trying to do it all on the day of, since I do it all from scratch. And, I'm in the middle of baking a birthday cake for Elise! I'm going to give that vegan cake that I saw in Martha Stewart's Living a try. I'll let you know how it all tastes!

1 comment:

veganmomma said...

I figured you were busy with the birthday AND thanksgiving, didn't know you were doing all the cooking though. good luck, hope your day is smooth and let me know if there is any leftover cake and I'll be right over!