Sunday, November 25, 2007

No Title...couldn't come up with one...

I love this shirt!!! Isn't it so cute? It's the one I got at the craft fair, made by the talented Urban Housewife. Note the equally adorable hair clip, which she also made. I couldn't wait to peel the kids off me tonight (SERIOUSLY! They were on me like glue!) just so I could post this picture!

So, a little update...I'm actually feeling better now, but pretty tired. Elise was out of sorts and she fell asleep at 6:30 pm, which worries me because this might be just a nap. It's a bit early for her to be down for the night. If it is just a nap, then I'm screwed because she'll be up until super late tonight, which I simply just cannot do. Please send sleepy vibes our way. 'Night!

1 comment:

veganmomma said...

Aw, your 1 year old is adorable, and I really hope she is down for the night. Rowan pulled a similar stunt and was out by 7:30, but almost went down at 6:45 and I got scared because last night he was up ti11 11.