Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No title yet again....man, I'm lame.

This is the problem with blogging this late at night...it's that every bright idea or inspiring story that popped into my head during the day has now been completely destroyed by fatigue and exasperation. I'm sure many cute, awe-inspiring events took place, it's just that now I no longer have the brain cells required to actually recite them, nevermind project them in a witty, compelling blog.

Life's good. I guess that's all that I have to say at the moment. Not bad.
G'night!

p.s. a special note to my cousin Pierre, in Lac St-Jean, QC: Je pense a vous souvent, svp donne des grosses bisous a Nat et aux enfants aussi. J'espere d'aller visiter bientot. Ou bien, vien ici, osti! he he! bisous, ta cousine et amie pour la vie.

No comments: