Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ok, this is actually the second blog I've ever started.

I can't find the original one that I started! I don't even remember what it was called, but it had something to do with having an "hbac" birth, meaning that I had a homebirth with my second daughter after having had a c-section with my first. Bummer. Not that I had posted much...in fact, the reason I can't find it is because it was started and then remained unfinished and untouched for many, many months. Said "hbac" baby is going to be a year old here pretty soon, so that gives you an idea!

I really had good intentions though. I had intended to document every step of my planned homebirth and pregnancy. I wanted my blog to spread out all over the U.S., Canada, wherever, so that others who were planning homebirths or VBAC births would know they weren't alone and maybe even gain some support/warm, fuzzy feelings of solidarity. I guess that can still be done, though. Luckily, I did write out my birth story on paper and one of these days, I will create an entry and post it here. Soon. I promise.

2 comments:

veganmomma said...

We should challenge each other to write our birth stories since mine is on a piece of paper too and the details are getting pretty foggy.

Luci said...

You're on!!!