Thursday, November 22, 2007

No, I didn't cry ALL day....

But I did cry this morning...Dan and Lola took off to get something at the store this morning while I played with Elise. I was staring at her in amazement and the waterworks started...Then she looked up at me with a big smile on her face and started to play with my tears! AWWWW! That was beyond cute and it made me cry even more!
BUT! Then a very peculiar thing happened which made much sense....you see, Aunt Flo paid her very first post partum visit today. Isn't that just crazy? On Elise's first birthday. Just nuts! Anyway, turkey day was a nice distraction. The food was SO good, if I do say so myself. I liked everything. Pics will get posted tomorrow!

3 comments:

veganmomma said...

That is too weird that aunt flo came for a visit on her 1st birthday, how very thoughtful of your body!

Luci said...

Yes, isn't it bizarre??? I've been tripping out over that all day!

erika_deanne said...

that is crazy, and monumental all at once, and definitely worth crying about; hey but now you can have another baby ;) lol