Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What Blog Would be Complete Without Mentioning Dinner??

I can't help it, I feel so inspired by this plethera of fresh veggies. I'm so proud of myself for using them all up. Well, I still have to use the argula, some mustard greens and some chile peppers, but I have tons of ideas for them all.
Yesteday, I fixed a stew in the crockpot. It was delicious! You can look here in recipes to see how it was made. Anyway, since Dan had a softball game, it was just Lola and I for dinner so we had a vegetarian dinner of stew with cheese paninis. There's lots of stew leftover so I will reheat it on the stove and cook some hot italian turkey sausage to throw in. Dan has to have some kind of poultry or fish with dinner in order for him to feel the meal was "substantial" enough for dinner! Funny man!

No comments: