Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Someone has obviously pissed off this bunny.


I had to, had to, just had to add some pictures from Halloween. The kids are so damn cute, I could just eat them up. Not literally, course, but they do look quite delicious! Figuratively speaking.

Lola is amazing. This photo was taken about an hour before going out to trick or treat. She did a few houses with her friends and then said, "I'm done, I want to go home". I immediately picked my jaw up from off the ground and took her home. I was happy that she was done because that meant less candy to hide from her (AND ME!) later, but also because the baby was unbelievably unhappy riding on my back in her Ergo. What gives???


Lola ate a couple of pieces of candy that night, but hasn't asked for a single piece since.

I stuck the bag of candy in the garage so as not to hear it's seductive call in the evenings before bed (I'm talking about me here, not Lola) and just braced myself for the inevitable candy hostile attack that would surely ensue the following day. It didn't happen. I have no idea why, but whatever, I'm grateful. This has been the scene at my house for the last 2 halloweens and every year I think "THIS will be the year that we will duke out the candy thing" and it never happens. Whew! Safe for another year.....

No comments: