Sunday, November 18, 2007

Born a Princess!





I could not WAIT to take pictures of the girls in the tutus! I couldn't even wait for Lola to get back from the store with Dan so I just did Elise's photos for now.

My friend made the tutus...aren't they delicious?... and sold them at a craft fair I went to today. The totally adorable hairclip was made by another uber creative friend, Urban Houswife. She also make some outfits that were just too cute. I couldn't resist! Photos of the outfit will follow soon, I'm sure!

Elise was tickled to sit in her favorite chair and when I gave her the wand, I totally expected her to to just chow down on it, like she does everything else, but she knew exactly how to wave it around like she was a little fairy princess!

4 comments:

veganmomma said...

Oh my god I should have gotten one for Rowan, I mean Athena!

accordingtoheather said...

Yay! You've been tagged!

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Have fun! http://accordingtoheather.wordpress.com

Giggles said...

Oh for cute! I think everyone needs a tutu like that.

(here courtesy of NaBloPoMo randomiser)

erika_deanne said...

That is sooooo adorable!!!